In order to process an insurance transaction with us, you have provided personal information about yourself, some of which may be nonpublic in nature.
We have a high regard for the privacy of our customers and want you to know how we handle your personal information. The following contains a description
of the types of information we collect about you, and how that information is used and protected. This privacy statement describes our privacy practices
for both our current customers and former customers.
Types of Sources of Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you, including nonpublic personal information, from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on your application for insurance, as well as other forms related to your insurance with us;
- Information about your transactions with us, which may include your payment and payment history, claims history and investigation files, and policy
coverages and limits;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies;
- Information we receive from governmental agencies or independent reporting agencies, which may include motor vehicle reports, claims reports and
property inspections; and,
- Information that you voluntarily provide through our website for us to provide to an agent for purposed of providing a quote or application for insurance.
Our Use of the Information We Collect About You
We use the information we collect about you, including the nonpublic personal information, only for purposes of effecting, administering, enforcing
and servicing your insurance with us. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to any affiliated or non-affiliated third parties,
except as provided by law. We do not sell or otherwise share your information with anyone for marketing purposes.
Protection of Your Information
We restrict access to the nonpublic information about you to our employees and subcontractors who need this information to provide our products and
services to you. Our Companies have adopted and maintain information security programs that include administrative, technical and physical safeguards
to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your nonpublic personal information.